Monday 7 May 2018

Studio Lux

Studio Lux is a lovely small scale practice in the Hague on the border of the historic town center. Studio Lux was founded by me,  Edda Baert.
I am Reiki Master and studied several Reiki Types.
Studio Lux offers a wide range of Reiki and Aromatherapy treatments and combination treatments.
If you want to learn Reiki or brush up your Reiki Skills you can choose from a variety of courses and Workshops: Reiki I, Reiki II, Reiki IIIa, Reiki IIIb, Reiki Refresher, Reiki Study Days and Sharing Evenings.
Studio Lux also offers and facilitates some spiritual, creative workshops.
Reiki courses and the Reiki Refresher course can also be taken in a private session.
All treatments, courses and workshops are available in Dutch and English. German and French is spoken.
Contact me for an appointment through the contact form  and I will contact you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona Protocol

From june 1st Studio Lux is open again for Reiki treatments, Reiki Courses and Aroma Therapy consults. For the time being I will handle th...