Tuesday 2 June 2020

Corona Protocol

From june 1st Studio Lux is open again for Reiki treatments, Reiki Courses and Aroma Therapy consults.



For the time being I will handle the folowing Corona-Protocol:

* I will only schedule 1 treatment/consult per day
* If the weather allows I will host the consult/treatment in my garden or indoors near the open french windows.
* We will keep 1.5 m distance during pre and after consult conversation
* Before and after each consult I will cleanse my material hygienicly and energeticly
* I wash my hands before and after each consult
* For the time being I will not give Aroma Touch Back Massages
* The max number of participants per workshop is halved.
* Before each consult I will ask each cliënt about his/her health situation.
* Cliënts are required to bring a large bath towel
* Beforehand I will discuss the options during treatment.
* I will collect your name, adress and phone number, and you will need to sign a consent form for that.
* Payments at the start of each consult  cash and for the correct amount in a “zipperbag” please, or through a Payment request in Whatsapp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona Protocol

From june 1st Studio Lux is open again for Reiki treatments, Reiki Courses and Aroma Therapy consults. For the time being I will handle th...